- 5 pound fully cooked whole boneless ham
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 2/3 cup apricot nectar can substitute the juice of canned apricots or peaches
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place ham on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, in a 325 degree F. oven for 1 1/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees F. (about 15-18 minutes per pound.)
- For the glaze, in a small saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg and cloves. Stir in apricot nectar and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Brush ham with glaze. Continue baking 15-20 minutes more, brushing occasionally with glaze.
Sodium: 1312mgCalcium: 11mgVitamin C: 29mgVitamin A: 110IUSugar: 5gFiber: 1gPotassium: 331mgCholesterol: 83mgCalories: 190kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 9gProtein: 21gCarbohydrates: 5gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!