Asian Broccoli Slaw with Ginger-Sesame Dressing
- 3 Tbs. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbs. finely grated fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 12- ounce bag broccoli slaw
- 1 red pepper sliced in thin strips
- 1/4 cup cashews or sliced almonds
- Crispy wonton strips for garnish optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, ginger and salt and pepper until well-combined.
- Combine sugar snap peas, broccoli slaw, red pepper, cashews or almonds in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing. Garnish with more nuts or crunchy wonton strips.
Sodium: 309mgCalcium: 48mgVitamin C: 93mgVitamin A: 1044IUSugar: 5gFiber: 1gPotassium: 358mgCalories: 90kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 4gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 11gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!