- 8 strips bacon
- 1 lb. asparagus spears
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 tsp. chopped chives
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ tsp. salt
- pinch pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Bundle eight asparagus spears, and wrap them with one slice of bacon.
- Place on rack of baking pan, and bake at 400 F for 12-15 minutes or until bacon is done.
- Prepare vinaigrette Combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, chives, minced garlic and season in container with lid. Shake to blend.
- Once asparagus and bacon are cooked, remove from oven. Drizzle bacon-wrapped asparagus with lemon vinaigrette and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!