Baja Fish Taco Bowls
- 2 bags Success Tri-Color Quinoa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 white-fleshed fish fillets 5-6 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups packed baby kale
- 1 ripe avocado halved, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Season fish with Cajun seasoning and salt. Cook 2-3 minutes per side, or until fish is lightly browned and starts to flake. Set aside.
- In small bowl, stir yogurt, lime zest, lime juice and cumin.
- In medium bowl, toss quinoa with kale. Divide between four bowls. Top each with fish, sliced avocado and dollop of yogurt and lime crema.
Substitutions: Taco seasoning or chili powder can be used in place of Cajun seasoning. Arugula or baby spinach may be used instead of kale.
Sodium: 309mgCalcium: 53mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 274IUSugar: 2gFiber: 1gPotassium: 17mgCholesterol: 2mgCalories: 97kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 8gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 2gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!