Beef Pot Pie
- 2 cups frozen southern-style hash browns thawed
- 1 ½ cups cooked beef cubes
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup 10.5 oz.
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 box refrigerated pie crust 15 oz., at room temperature
- In a large mixing bowl, combine hashbrown cubes, beef cubes, mixed vegetables, soup, water, Worcestershire sauce and thyme leaves.
- Unroll the first pie crust and fit it into the bottom of the 9-inch pie pan. Transfer beef mixture to the pie pan. Gently unroll the second pie crust over the beef mixture and crimp the edges to seal. Cut 3 or 4 slits in the top crust with a knife to vent.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the center reaches 165 F on a food thermometer.
- Allow pot pie to rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting into 6 pieces and serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!