When it comes to smoothies, there are endless possibilities. Try these smoothie combos, adjusting ingredients and proportions as you like. You can also substitute low-fat dairy milk for the nut milks, if desired.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 cups frozen or fresh berries
- 1 small cooked cooled beet (peeled), chopped
- 1 cup frozen banana or 1 banana chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs. chia seeds
- 1 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- Honey or sweetener to taste (optional)
- Just combine ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth and serve!
Sodium: 390mgCalcium: 431mgVitamin C: 17mgVitamin A: 1545IUSugar: 27gFiber: 10gPotassium: 670mgCholesterol: 3mgCalories: 263kcalTrans Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 6gProtein: 10gCarbohydrates: 46gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!