Blueberry Cream Cheese Crescents
- 1, 8 oz. package refrigerated crescent rolls 8 count
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ - 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream or milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, ¼ cup powdered sugar and vanilla; set aside.
- Unroll the tube of crescent rolls and separate into the 8 pieces.
- Spread a scant tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture onto each of the crescent roll triangles.
- Top each with a few blueberries near the wide end of the triangle.
- Gently roll the crescent, being careful to keep the blueberries from falling out.
- Place the rolls on the prepared pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, add the 1 cup powdered sugar. Add heavy cream, one tablespoon at a time, until a nice drizzling texture is reached.
- Drizzle over the crescent rolls and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!