Brunch Fruit Tart
With a crunchy crust and smooth center, thistart is balanced, easy to make and a beautiful addition to the menu. It’s alsoeasy to customize as the fruit topping options are nearly unlimited. Pick your mom’sfavorites and decorate the top however you please. Or, let the little ones get creativeand put their own spin on an essential Mother’s Day meal.
- 4 cups granola mixture
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 4 1/2 tablespoons honey
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 1/4 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package gelatin
- strawberries sliced
- kiwis sliced
- To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In large bowl, combine granola, butter and honey. Grease 11-inch tart pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line bottom of tart pan with parchment paper.
- Press granola mixture into tart pan. Place tart pan on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- To make filling: Using mixer, combine yogurt, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and gelatin until whipped completely.
- Pour yogurt mixture into tart crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries and kiwis.
If you don’t own a tart pan, you can use a quiche pan, pie pan or springform pan instead. If using a pie pan, be sure to line the bottom with parchment paper for easy removal.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!