Buffalo-Pecan Pimento Cheese Dip
- 1 cup raw pecan pieces
- 1/2 pound 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 1 jar 4 ounces sliced pimentos
- 2 tablespoons red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives freshly chopped
- veggies for serving
- crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- On baking sheet, spread pecans and roast 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant, tossing once halfway through. Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely.
- In bowl, combine cheddar cheese, pimentos with juice, hot sauce, mayo, salt and pepper. Stir until combined. Add 3/4 of pecan pieces and mix until combined.
- Place dip in serving bowl and top with remaining pecan pieces and freshly chopped chives.
- Serve with veggies and crackers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!