Caramel Sticky Rolls
Try these simple and delicious Caramel Sticky Rolls for an easy breakfast for all. The rolls are fluffy, a little crunchy and drizzled with caramel topping.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- flour for rolling pastry
- 1 frozen puff pastry thawed
- caramel sauce divided
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle flour on work surface. Flatten pastry sheet and roll into rectangle.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over pastry and spread within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts over caramel sauce.
- Starting on short end, evenly roll pastry with filling to other end.
- Cut pastry into nine pieces. Place pastries cut side up into muffin cups.
- Bake 22 minutes, or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan to wire rack. Let cool 10 minutes. Drizzle with additional caramel sauce and dust with powdered sugar.
Sodium: 68mgCalcium: 9mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 2IUSugar: 1gFiber: 1gPotassium: 45mgCalories: 193kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 15gProtein: 3gCarbohydrates: 13gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!