Chick Cheese Balls
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/4 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lemon juice only
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- whole black peppercorns
- Using mixer, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate mixture 1 hour.
- Using fingers, form about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture at a time into balls. Refrigerate 30 minutes on small baking sheet.
- Before serving, roll each ball into shredded cheddar cheese to cover. Place each ball on round cracker.
- Cut small triangles from carrots for beaks and feet. Press carrots onto cheese balls. Add peppercorns for eyes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!