Source Eat Wheat
Chocolate Shamrock Desserts
- 1 3.4 oz. package instant vanilla pudding prepared to package directions
- 2 cups cold whole milk for pudding
- 3-6 drops green food coloring
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 8 oz. container whipped topping
- Mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Rainbow sprinkles for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the prepared pudding with the green food coloring until the desired shade of green is reached.
- Layer 2 broken cookies among 6 (4 oz.) clear serving glasses.
- Divide half the prepared pudding among the glasses for the next layer.
- Continue with another layer of 2 broken cookies in each glass, and remaining pudding.
- Top each glass with a generous dollop of whipped topping.
- Garnish with mini chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles, if desired.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!