Citrus, Mango and Pineapple Salsa
- 1 1/4 cup fresh pineapple diced
- 1 1/4 cup fresh mango diced
- 2 to matoes
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 jalapeño finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. coriander
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- tortilla chips for serving
- In large bowl, combine pineapple, mango, tomato, onion, jalapeno, coriander, lime juice, lemon juice and salt and pepper, to taste. With rubber spatula, mix all ingredients together.
- Taste and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!