Coconut Key Lime Cream Pie
- 1 package vanilla wafers 11 oz.
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice divided
- 1 package cream cheese 8 oz., softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 1 tsp. coconut extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup toasted shredded coconut
- lime zest
- maraschino cherries
- In blender, pulse vanilla wafers into crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press crumbs into bottom and up sides of greased 9 1/2-inch deep-dish pie plate. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat whipping cream until it thickens. Add confectioners’ sugar and 1 tablespoon lime juice; beat until stiff peaks form. Remove 1 cup; set aside.
- In separate large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and coconut extract; beat until blended. Add remaining lime juice and shredded coconut; stir until combined. Add reserved whipped cream. Stir until combined. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with toasted coconut, lime zest and maraschino cherries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!