Recipe Credit: Eat Wheat
Cranberry Jalapeno Salsa Holiday Dip
- 12 oz. package fresh cranberries rinsed
- ½ red onion chopped
- 1 jalapeño chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice approximately 1 lemon
- cranberry jalapeño salsa
- cream cheese
- assorted wheat crackers
- Add cranberries, red onion and jalapeño to food processor. Pulse until finely chopped but not mushy. Tip Freezing fresh cranberries before making this salsa can help prevent cranberries from becoming mushy while pulsing.
- Mix in cilantro, sugar and lemon juice.
- Place brick of cream cheese on plate. Top with cranberry jalapeño salsa. Garnish with additional cilantro if desired.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!