When it comes to smoothies, there are endless possibilities. Try these smoothie combos, adjusting ingredients and proportions as you like. You can also substitute low-fat dairy milk for the nut milks, if desired.
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups fresh spinach or other mild-flavored leafy green, such as chard
- 1 stalk fresh celery chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen avocado chopped
- 1/2 banana chopped
- 1 green apple peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs. nut butter
- 1 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Just combine ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth and serve!
Sodium: 312mgCalcium: 191mgVitamin C: 41mgVitamin A: 2997IUSugar: 26gFiber: 8gPotassium: 1203mgCholesterol: 3mgCalories: 231kcalTrans Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 6gProtein: 10gCarbohydrates: 39gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!