Greek Orzo Salad
- 1 ½ cups orzo
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup Greek salad dressing or substitute Italian dressing
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain the pasta, rinse with cold water.
- While orzo is cooking, cut tomatoes and dice cumbers and red onion.
- In large bowl combine orzo and salad dressing.
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and feta.
Make it an entree: add grilled chicken and/or wrap it up in a whole wheat tortilla or lettuce leaf.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!