Grilled Bone-in Pork Chops with Hawaiian Marinade
- 4 porterhouse bone-in loin pork chops 3/4-inch thick
- 2 6- oz cans pineapple juice unsweetened 1 1/2 cups
- 3 scallions white parts sliced into thin rounds
- 3 tablespoons ginger peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce reduced-sodium
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil dark
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Mix pineapple juice, white parts of scallions, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, pepper and salt together in large, resealable bag. Add chops, seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 10 hours.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Brush grill grate clean and lightly oil grate. Remove chops from marinade, shaking off excess marinade. Do not pat dry. Discard remaining marinade. Grill chops directly over heat, turning once, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, 8 to 10 minutes, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
Sodium: 911mgCalcium: 46mgVitamin C: 8mgVitamin A: 95IUSugar: 12gFiber: 1gPotassium: 1226mgCholesterol: 190mgCalories: 884kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 25gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 21gFat: 58gProtein: 72gCarbohydrates: 16gIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!