Grilled Corn with Garlic and Herbs
- 1 pack Violife Just Like Cream Cheese Original
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano chopped
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 corn cobs
- pink pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F or heat grill to medium.
- Mix cream cheese substitute, chopped garlic, parsley and oregano. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and place on baking sheet. Twist sides and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Grill corn or bake 30-35 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove cream cheese mixture from baking sheet and cut into slices. Place on top of each corn cob. Sprinkle with pink pepper, to taste, and serve with lime.
Sodium: 14mgCalcium: 17mgVitamin C: 7mgVitamin A: 239IUSugar: 6gFiber: 2gPotassium: 259mgCalories: 81kcalTrans Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 1gProtein: 3gCarbohydrates: 18gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!