Healthy 7-Layer Taco Dip
- 1 can 15 oz. fat-free, refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. salt divided
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne optional
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup cilantro minced, divided
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lime juice only
- 1/2 cup scallions minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup black olives sliced
- tortilla chips
- In small bowl, mix refried beans and salsa. Spread mixture in thin layer on bottom of large platter.
- In separate small bowl, whisk yogurt, cumin, smoked paprika, 1/2 tsp. salt and cayenne, if desired. Spread mixture on top of bean layer.
- In third bowl, mash avocados with 1/4 cup cilantro, garlic powder, lime juice and remaining salt. Spread guacamole on top of yogurt layer.
- Sprinkle dip with minced scallions, diced tomatoes, black olives and remaining cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!