Recipe from Eat Wheat
Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup bacon crumbles reserve 2 Tbsp. for topping
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese reserve ¼ cup for topping
- 1 can diced jalapeños 4 oz.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Using a muffin pan, place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup and gently press down into the cups. Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Carefully remove from pan and set aside. Repeat with remaining 12 wonton wrappers.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese, and diced jalapeños.
- Arrange all 24 wonton cups on a large baking sheet. Spoon filling into prepared wonton cups; then sprinkle with reserved bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!