Lemon Cheesecake with Fruit
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 packages, 8 oz. each cream cheese softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 orange peeled and separated
- 8 raspberries
- 3 mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press firmly into 9-inch springform pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, fresh lemon juice and vanilla extract; mix until combined.
- Pour into pan. Bake 50-55 minutes, or until center springs back when lightly pressed.
- Chill in refrigerator until completely cooled. Arrange orange slices around border of cake and place raspberries in middle. Top with mint leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!