Lucky Mint Brownies
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 box supreme brownie mix with chocolate syrup pouch
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 5 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 5 drops green food color
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 bag chocolate chips 12 oz.
- 1/2 cup butter
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Spray 8-by-8-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix brownie mix, water, oil and egg until combined. Pour into prepared baking pan. Bake 35 minutes. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In large bowl, beat powdered sugar, butter, whipping cream, cream cheese, peppermint extract and food coloring. Spread over cooled brownies. Refrigerate 1 hour, or until set.
- In saucepan, melt whipping cream, chocolate chips and butter until smooth. Cool until lukewarm, about 10 minutes. Pour over filling; spread to cover. Refrigerate 2 hours, or until set.
- Before serving, let brownies set 10 minutes at room temperature.
Tips: Cut brownies with wet knife for cleaner cuts. Store covered in refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!