- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 3/4 oz Baileys Irish Cream liqueur optional
- 3 scoops mint chocolate chip ice cream
- chocolate syrup
- chopped sugar cookies for garnish (optional)
- pistachios for garnish (optional)
- mint chocolate candy for garnish (optional)
- Using mixer, whisk whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add peppermint extract and powdered sugar; mix until well blended. Set aside.
- In blender, blend milk, liqueur and ice cream until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup inside soda glass. Pour ice cream mixture into glass. Top with whipped cream and garnish with cookies, pistachios and mint chocolate candy, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!