One-Pan Japanese Salmon with Sweet Potato
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup tamarind sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 sweet potato cut into rounds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- sea salt
- 8 spears broccolini
- 2 salmon fillets 4 ounces each
- brown rice for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line tray with baking paper.
- To make marinade: In bowl, whisk sesame oil, tamarind sauce, Dijon mustard, sesame seeds and honey until combined.
- Place sweet potato on baking tray and drizzle with 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and sea salt. Roast 25 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and add broccolini. Drizzle with remaining coconut oil and sea salt. Place salmon fillets in middle of tray and drizzle with marinade. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness. Serve with brown rice.
Sodium: 987mgCalcium: 1329mgVitamin C: 2173mgVitamin A: 31259IUSugar: 61gFiber: 69gPotassium: 9060mgCholesterol: 94mgCalories: 1483kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 18gFat: 47gProtein: 107gCarbohydrates: 205gIron: 22mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!