Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 jar 12 ounces crunchy peanut butter
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- coconut flakes for topping (optional)
- chocolate chips for topping (optional)
- melted chocolate for topping (optional)
- sprinkles for topping (optional)
- In 2-quart microwave-safe container, stir syrup and sugar.
- Microwave 1 1/2-2 minutes on high, or until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Mix in cereal.
- Pour into 8-by-12-inch buttered pan.
- When cooled, cut into squares and top with coconut flakes, chocolate chips, melted chocolate or sprinkles, if desired.
Sodium: 9mgCalcium: 3mgVitamin A: 1IUSugar: 19gFiber: 1gPotassium: 6mgCholesterol: 1mgCalories: 90kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 1gProtein: 1gCarbohydrates: 23gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!