Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 24 chocolate chip cookies cooled
- 1 1/2 cups creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream slightly softened
- chopped peanuts for topping (optional)
- mini chocolate chips for topping (optional)
- toasted coconut for topping (optional)
- On 12 cookies, spread layer of peanut butter.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to each.
- Top with remaining cookies.
- Roll edges of ice cream in toppings, if desired.
- Place on baking sheet and freeze until firm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!