- 1/2 cup pecan pieces toasted
- 2 cups packed basil
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp. lemon zest approx. one lemon
- 1/2 cup olive oil or pecan oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spread pecans on a baking sheet and bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Add pecans, basil, parmesan, garlic and lemon zest to a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- With the processor running, slowly add olive oil and process until fully incorporated and smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!