Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies
- ¾ cup unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 box pumpkin spice dry pudding mix 3.4 oz
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
FOR THE COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on medium speed.
- Add dry pudding and mix well. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. Mix in flour and baking soda. Dough will be thick.
- Using cookie scoop place cookies on prepared cookie sheet. Using bottom of a flat glass, lightly press cookie until flat.
- Bake cookies for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet then remove to cooling rack.
FOR THE GLAZE
- While cookies are cooling, prepare powdered sugar glaze by whisking powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract until smooth. Using a spoon or piping bag drizzle glaze over cookies.
If you can’t find pumpkin spice pudding mix, substitute butterscotch or vanilla pudding mix and 1 Tbs. pumpkin pie spice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!