Credit Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner.
Roast Beef Potluck Rolls
- 1 lb. thinly sliced reduced-sodium deli roast beef
- 1 package 12 count Hawaiian rolls
- 1/4 cup cream-style prepared horseradish
- 6 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley leaves
- 2 tsp. packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Coat 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cut rolls in half, horizontally. Place bottom half in prepare baking dish; spread horseradish on cut side. Top with deli roast beef and cheese. Close sandwiches.
- Using a paring knife, cut into 12 sandwiches.
- Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, sugar and onion powder in small bowl; mix to combine. Pour butter mixture evenly over prepared sandwiches. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
- Bake sandwiches, uncovered, in 350 F oven 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown.
You may substitute Dijon mustard for prepared horseradish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!