- 8 oz. pasta linguine
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or seafood broth
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. large or extra-large shrimp shelled
- 1/3 cup parsley chopped
- 1/2 lemon juice only
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In large skillet, melt butter and oil. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add wine or broth, salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Bring to simmer and reduce by half.
- Add shrimp and sauté until shrimp turn pink and opaque, approximately 2-4 minutes depending on size.
- Stir in parsley, lemon juice and cooked pasta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!