Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- 16 oz. elbow pasta
- 4 Tbs. butter
- 3 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups whole milk
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 3/4 tsp. ground mustard
- pepper to taste
- 8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. grated provolone cheese
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain and pour into large slow cooker.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, whisk butter and cream cheese until melted. Stir in milk, evaporated milk and sour cream; whisk until combined. Remove from heat; whisk in eggs, ground mustard and pepper, to taste. Stir in cheeses. Pour mixture over cooked macaroni and stir to combine cheese and pasta.
- Cover and cook 2 hours on low. Switch to warm until ready to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!