Smoky Lemon-and-Herb Marinade for Chicken
Marinades are a great way to infuse a little liquid smoke into whatever you might be roasting or grilling. Here is an easy, flavorful marinade for chicken.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. liquid smoke any flavor
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk all ingredients except the salt and pepper thoroughly in a small bowl.
- Lay pieces of chicken in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over chicken and turn pieces to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours, turning the pieces occasionally.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and grill or roast as desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!