Southwest Quiche Muffins Bento Box
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 small sweet onion chopped
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1/2 golden kiwi chopped
- 1 mandarin peeled and segmented
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
- Coat 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or use silicone muffin liners. Evenly divide beans, tomatoes, cheese and onion among cups. Pour eggs over top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are set and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan 2-3 minutes. Use knife to loosen edges and remove.
- In cup or bowl, mix yogurt, granola and kiwi.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!