Southwestern Chopped Salad
- 1 package Southwest Style Chipotle Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 6-8 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 to matoes on the vine diced
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup red onion diced
- Cilantro to taste chopped
- Croutons optional
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice about 2 limes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp. honey
- Take the turkey breast strips out of the package and rinse under cold water. Pat dry lightly with paper towel and place in a bowl. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Thread turkey strips onto skewers and place on a platter.
- Grill the turkey for 2 minutes per side or until fully cooked through. Turkey is fully cooked when meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients into a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!