- 1 16 oz. package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough 24 count
- 24 mini peanut butter cups unwrapped
- Black gel icing
- Pearl sprinkles or eyeball candies
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll each piece of cookie dough in a ball and place at least 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- When the cookies come out of the oven,
- press the peanut butter cup into the center of the cookie.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then remove to a
- wire rack.
- Use the black gel icing to create spider “legs”, and stick the “eyes” onto the peanut butter cup (they should stick as the peanut butter cup will be melty and soft).
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
Substitution Ideas Substitute malted milk balls, a Tootsie Roll or caramel-filled candy in place of the peanut butter cup. Use different types of cookie dough or homemade, if preferred.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!