Summer Shrimp and Squash Kebabs
- 8 wooden skewers 12 inches each
- 1 cup garlic vinaigrette and marinade plus additional for serving
- 16 large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 ears fresh corn each cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2 yellow squash sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 zucchini sliced 1/2-inch thick
- Soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine vinaigrette, shrimp, cherry tomatoes, corn, red onion, yellow squash and zucchini; marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Skewer pieces of cherry tomato, shrimp, corn, zucchini, red onion and yellow squash on wooden skewer. Repeat with remaining ingredients and skewers. Grill kebabs about 8 minutes, turning frequently until shrimp and veggies are cooked. Serve with additional vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!