Concern for community is one of the universal cooperative principles TCEC has adopted as its own. TCEC employees gave to area food pantries in November 2020. The cooperative matched donations for a total contribution of $3500 distributed to the following places.
- Beaver Ministerial Alliance, Beaver, Oklahoma
- Cimarron County Food Bank, Boise City, Oklahoma
- Families Helping Families, Beaver, Oklahoma
- Hands For Hope, Elkhart, Kansas
- Hooker Fights Hunger, Hooker, Oklahoma
- Loaves and Fishes, Guymon, Oklahoma
- Texhoma Ministerial Alliance, Texhoma, Oklahoma
- Turpin Community Food Pantry, Turpin, Oklahoma
TCEC employees are your friends and neighbors. Giving back to the communities we serve and live in is one of the ways we look out for each other.