Thai Cashew Chicken Fried Rice
- 2 bags Success Jasmine Rice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 Thai red chili pepper thinly sliced (optional)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Let cool completely.
- In large wok or skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken with salt. Cook chicken, stirring, 3-5 minutes, or until starting to brown. Stir in sugar snap peas, garlic and chili pepper, if desired. Cook, stirring, 3-5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and snap peas are tender-crisp.
- Stir in rice. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring to combine. Stir in soy sauce. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until rice is heated through.
- Sprinkle with cashews before serving.
Sodium: 1091mgCalcium: 41mgVitamin C: 35mgVitamin A: 617IUSugar: 3gFiber: 2gPotassium: 534mgCholesterol: 54mgCalories: 275kcalTrans Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 16gProtein: 24gCarbohydrates: 10gIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!