When it comes to smoothies, there are endless possibilities. Try these smoothie combos, adjusting ingredients and proportions as you like. You can also substitute low-fat dairy milk for the nut milks, if desired.
- 2 cups oat or cashew milk
- 2 bananas chopped or 2 cups frozen chopped banana
- 1 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup. strong brewed coffee or espresso, chilled
- 2 Tbs. quick oats
- 2 Tbs. nut butter peanut, almond, cashew
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
- Just combine ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth and serve!
Sodium: 118mgCalcium: 433mgVitamin C: 11mgVitamin A: 583IUSugar: 35gFiber: 11gPotassium: 861mgCalories: 548kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 17gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 32gProtein: 12gCarbohydrates: 63gIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!