Whole Grain Crunchy Granola
- 3 cups uncooked old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup dry milk powder
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup wheat bran
- ½ cup ground flaxseed meal
- ½ cup raw unsalted, pistachio hulled nuts
- ½ cup raw whole cashews
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup water
- ¼ cup butter or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Measure the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Stir together the liquids and mix in with the dry ingredients.
- Spread in two large 13” x 18” sheet pans and bake 20 to 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool granola. Add dried cranberries and store in a sealed container in the refrigerator or a cool dry place.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!