Bitter Chocolate and Pistachio Cream Dessert
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbs., sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil plus additional for pistachio cream
- 4 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups shelled pistachios
- In saucepan, combine condensed milk and sugar; cook over low heat, stirring until mixture takes on toasted color.
- Add olive oil and dark chocolate; continue to stir until fully combined.
- Line 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spread mixture into pan. Refrigerate until fully set.
- To make pistachio cream: Blend pistachios and olive oil until smooth paste forms.
- Remove dessert from pan and cut into slices. Serve with pistachio cream on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!