- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 3.3- ounce package instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- sugar for dusting optional
- Heat oven to 375.
- Place blueberries in a bowl, and sprinkle them with cornstarch. Toss to coat (to help prevent berries from sinking). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, pudding mix and baking powder. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla extract, and beat until well-combined. Stir in berries.
- Line cupcake tin with paper liners; spray with cooking spray. Spoon batter into cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden on top. Remove and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!