- non-stick cooking spray
- 6 large eggs lightly beaten
- 12 fully cooked sausage patties or vegetable sausage patties
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk pancake and waffle mix
- 1 cup water
- shredded sharp cheddar or pepper jack cheese optional
- maple syrup
- Heat oven to 375 F. Coat 12 muffin cups or glass custard cups generously with non-stick cooking spray. Divide beaten eggs evenly into prepared muffin cups. Top with sausage patty. Whisk pancake mix and water together in medium bowl until smooth. Pour evenly over sausage. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean. Cool 2 minutes. Sprinkle immediately with cheese, if desired. Serve warm with syrup. Makes 12.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!