Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour spooned and leveled
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 10 Tbs. unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups packed golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Heat oven to 350 F. Grease 10-cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla and mix on low speed. With mixer on low, add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with yogurt. Begin and end with flour mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and use offset spatula to level batter. Bake 50-55 minutes, or until cake is golden brown and toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. If cake browns too quickly while baking, cover with foil after 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking rack 20 minutes. Invert pan onto baking rack and gently tap bottom of pan to release cake. Cool completely before dusting with confectioners’ sugar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!