Buffalo-Style Beef Bites
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds beef country-style ribs cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 2 Tbs. plus 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce for Buffalo wings divided
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Carrot and celery sticks optional
- Heat oil in large stockpot over medium heat until hot. Brown half of beef ribs; remove from stockpot. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Return beef to stockpot. Add beef broth, 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce, garlic powder and onion powder; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
- Remove beef from cooking liquid to large bowl; discard cooking liquid or reserve for another use. Toss beef with remaining 1/4 cup buffalo sauce. Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles. Serve with carrot and celery sticks, if desired. 12 servings.
Cook’s Tip: Beef ribs can be served on 6-inch wooden skewers or with wooden toothpicks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!