- 2 eggs
- 8 ¹/3 Tbs. sugar
- 8 ¹/3 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ¹/3 Tbs. flour
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup plus ¹/3 Tbs. pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 F. Mix eggs with sugar thoroughly and beat until bubbles form. Slowly add in olive oil while continuing to stir mixture.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, salt, pumpkin and baking powder; using whisk, mix well.
- Pour into cake mold lined with baking paper and bake 15 minutes.
- Let cool and remove cake from mold.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!