Corned Beef Hash
- 12 ounces cooked corned beef or thickly sliced deli Corned Beef cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1-2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 4 cups cubed potatoes such as red skinned, baking or sweet potatoes
- 2 medium leeks thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- Fried or poached eggs optional
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Stir in potatoes, leeks and garlic salt. Cover and cook 12-16 minutes or until potatoes and leeks are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove cover and continue to cook 3-5 minutes or until potatoes begin to brown, stirring occasionally and adding remaining 1 tablespoon oil to prevent sticking, if needed. Add corned beef to skillet. Continue to cook 2-3 minutes or until beef is heated through. Serve hash with fried or poached egg, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!