Edible Wreath Centerpiece
- 1 port wine cheddar cheese ball 10 ounces
- 1 container 11.3 ounces sharp cheddar cheese spread
- sesame seeds or poppy seeds
- bacon bits or chopped walnuts
- 10-12 small pretzel sticks
- rosemary for garnish (optional)
- Place cheese ball in center of large, round platter.
- To make mini cheese balls, shape 1-2 tablespoons of cheese spread into balls. Roll lightly in seeds and bacon bits or walnuts.
- Insert pretzel sticks into mini cheese balls up to 1 hour prior to serving. Store in refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator about 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!