Date(s) - 03/17/2024
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The annual Sisters of St. Joseph Spaghetti Dinner will return to for a delicious meal, bake sale, raffle and a silent auction all week leading up to the event! We’ll serve delicious spaghetti, a bread stick and vegetable all made by the Motherhouse culinary staff, with an ice cream dessert.
The silent auction will be online and hosted by Hansen Online Auctions. The auction items will be posted on their website and the auction will open for bids on March 11-March 16.
Raffle tickets are available for pre purchase at the Motherhouse, Neighbor to Neighbor and Manna House of Prayer. If you are out of town, just contact Assistant Development Director Ambria Gilliland at 785-243-2113 Ext. 1225 or email email@example.com to reserve your tickets. Raffle tickets are $1 each or six for $5.
- You will definitely want to get tickets for this year’s amazing line up of prizes
- Several cash prizes
- 20 lbs of locally-raised ground beef from Ramsey Farms
- Markquis Nowell autographed KSU Basketball
- Custom-built KU cornhole game boards
- Fine Jewelry from Seifert Jewelry in Clyde, KS
- Hand-crocheted animal by S. Susan Stoeber
The raffle drawing will be held on Facebook Live at 1:30 p.m. after the meal. Need not be present to win. Raffle and auction winners are responsible for picking up their winnings in Concordia.
Make plans now to attend! Purchase your meal tickets by March 15 for $10 each, or at the door for $12. Children 3 and under eat for free.